- 1 1/2 cups quinoa
- A few cucumber slices, cut into quarters
- Half of an orange (or red) pepper-diced
- 10 grape tomatoes -sliced in half length wise
- 2 green onions-diced
- Half a can of white beans
- Half a can of palm hearts-sliced length wise
- 10+ fresh mint leaves-cut into strips
- Feta cheese
- Juice of a medium sized lemon
- Avocado oil
- White balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Cook 1 1/2 cups quinoa according to package. Let cool.
- Chop all veggies and place in a large bowl.
- Once quinoa is cool add to the bowl.
- Add mint, beans and hearts of palm and crumble some feta cheese on top.
- Comine lemon juice, a few splashes of vinegar and avocado oil. Toss salad with dressing, add salt & pepper to taste.
Salad makes 7-10 side dish servings.