(makes 18 frittata cups)
1 small red onion (chopped finely)
3.5 c. spinach (chopped)
1/4 c. black olives (chopped finely)
1 c. crumbled feta
1/2 tsp. dried oregano
nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Chop onion, spinach, and olives.
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet and toss in the red onion and spinach. Cook until the onion is translucent and the spinach is wilted.
3. Whisk eggs, oregano, salt, pepper. Stir in the olives and that spinach onion medley.
4. Grease the hell out of your muffin tins and pour the egg mixture until it fills about 3/4 of the cup. Sprinkle feta into each cup.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the egg mixture puffs and is set in the center.
Brunch is done.